Monday, February 15, 2016


I stayed at a friend's house for the holidays and she got this great picture of me. I was really well behaved. Played with her dogs and her son. We had lots of fun.


 The weather has been so cold lately that my mom made me put on two coats. One is a nice fleecy liner that I get lots of compliments on and the other is like a windbreaker. I walked a little faster than usual on this walk cause it was cold.

 When we got home I had a nice dinner and then I just wanted to lie back and get cuddles from my peeps. There is nothing I love more than sitting beside my foster mom getting pats and cuddles. I get along well with my foster Greyhound and Cavachon, and pretty much any dogs that I meet, but sometimes think it would be pretty cool to be an only dog who would get all the attention. I would love to have a family of my own. I am very loyal. I will follow you around he house and park myself wherever you are.


It is so relaxing when I'm getting cuddles that I sometimes just fall into a really deep sleep. This was the end of a perfect day. We had 2 good walks, yummy food, a relax in front of the fire and then just hung out and watched a movie. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment